Home » Question about 2012 cases | General | Take Five A Day Forums

Question about 2012 cases | General | Take Five A Day Forums

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Question about 2012 cases

No Tags
UserPost

2:05 pm
January 8, 2013

chowee

NH (The 'shire)

Radiator Springs Tourist

posts 46

So now that the 2013 cases are out with the ne card backs, is it safe to assume the 2012 cards and their cars are gone as well? Never saw a Bindo, Otis, Price Wheeliam, etc…..is my hope of finding them at retail lost? Thanks for any insight.

2:52 pm
January 8, 2013

bobbyjack

Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia

posts 799

Bindo and Otis will probably be released on the new cards, but Prince Wheeliam was a Chase so if you don't find him in an old case in a store, you're going to have to get him on the secondary market.  2012 cards are done.  Maybe some of the discount stores might get old cases.

4:20 pm
January 8, 2013

Fillmore1234

Illinois

posts 804

Highly recommend checking Kmart for 2012 Cars. Apparently they haven't switched to 2013 yet except for one store that was reported in California.. however this benefited me because I was able to find 4 GGG's and a Cartney the day after Christmas.

I have checked Kmart multiple times since and haven't seen anything new.

7:26 am
January 9, 2013

chowee

NH (The 'shire)

Radiator Springs Tourist

posts 46

Thanks for the input….that's what I was afraid of. I will definitely be on the lookout for some of the chases we either missed or never showed up around here.

12:12 am
January 10, 2013

metroxing

Admin

posts 114

Depending on what part of the country you live in – you can also check supermarket chains and drug store chains (drug stores tend to charge a bit more but Prince wheeliam might be worth it versus ebay.

You shoudl also check with our two advertisers, Childrenstoycloset or Rob's palace of cars if they have any left …

1:04 pm
January 10, 2013

Mike Manifold

Chi-Car-Go

posts 717

I agree, secondary grocery/drugstore/dept. store chains might be the way to to find 2012 Chase cars, if not KMart.  I found a Prince Wheeliam along with cars from his case at a Hy-Vee grocery store in southeastern Iowa.  I believe it was only $3.99.  I had only ever seen the remnants of this particular case, and that was at one IL WalMart months ago.

1:38 pm
January 11, 2013

chowee

NH (The 'shire)

Radiator Springs Tourist

posts 46

Thanks again, all. I will continue to be vigilant!

2:06 pm
January 11, 2013

danheas

CT

Townie

posts 84

My wife just found a Bindo at a local CVS Drug store.  Best part about it, we had a raincheck for a free car (they had buy 1 get 1 back when we found Murakarmi, but didn't have a 2nd car, so gave us the raincheck).

No Tags

About the Take Five a Day Forum

Forum Timezone: UTC -7

Membership:

There are 352360 Members
There have been 7 Guests

There are 4 Admins

Top Posters:

slicepie – 1029
jestrjef – 953
BBIGMIKE62 – 939
Fillmore1234 – 804
bobbyjack – 799
Dunroamin – 754
Mike Manifold – 717
Tom – 632
John in Missouri – 529
John – 529

Recent New Members: RexQuasar, Tuey9361, drandrade21, PolishCarsCollector, MatiasB88